About HA5®Hyaluronic Acid and Your Skin
Hyaluronic acid is a natural, “water-loving” substance found in the skin—acting as your body’s natural hydrator. Hyaluronic Acid holds in moisture, keeping skin healthy, resilient, and supple. With age, the amount of Hyaluronic Acid in the skin decreases, diminishing your skin’s ability to remain hydrated. Between the ages of 40-50, your skin has lost 50% of the Hyaluronic Acid it had at age 20.
How HA5®Rejuvenating Hydrator Works
Topically applied commercial hyaluronic acid is unable to penetrate the skin and is rapidly destroyed. HA5®Rejuvenating Hydrator, however, is specifically formulated to penetrate the skin with instant (within 15 minutes) and long term benefits (8 weeks). HA5®Rejuvenating Hydrator supports the skin’s ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health. HA5® has a proprietary mix of five hyaluronic acid forms that smooth the skin, thereby decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. HA5® works synergistically to provide immediate smoothing and continuous hydration throughout the day.
Enhance your lips with the new HA5® smooth and plump lip system
Just like facial skin, the skin on your lips loses collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid over time. This can result in the loss of lip color (rosiness), overall lip definition, and contour. Unlike facial skin, your lips do not contain oil glands that help prevent the fine lines associated with signs of aging. Our Lip System leverages HA5® technology to smooth fine lines, enhance definition, and plump the appearance of lips.
Apply twice daily as the last treatment product in your skin care regimen and immediately before applying a moisturizer (AM/PM) and before sunscreen (AM). Apply to face, lips, neck and chest or any area where fine lines and wrinkles primarily exist.
Water, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-8 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Whey Protein, Plankton Extract, Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Algin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pullulan, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Citrate, Sea Water, Sucrose Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 60, Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Silica, Decyl Glucoside, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.
LYTERA 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
Restore a bright and healthy appearance to the skin with the SkinMedica LYTERA 2.0 Skin Brightening Complex; a gentle yet effective treatment that is suitable for all skin types. Effortlessly smoothing over the face, neck and décolleté, the brightening complex is designed to visibly minimize discoloration and dark spots, while improving skin’s overall condition.
Key Benefits of Lytera®:
Lytera® is a novel, non-prescription, non-hydroquinone skin brightening product that minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration and dark spots. It has also been proven to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Brightens skin
- Minimize visible skin discoloration
- Minimize the appearance of dark spots
- Improves overall skin condition
Can I use Lytera® if I do not have visible skin discoloration, but only want to brighten my complexion?
Lytera® is designed to improve clarity, evenness and overall appearance of the skin.
Does Lytera® improve the appearance of skin discoloration?
In clinical studies, Lytera® was used on patients with mild to severe skin discoloration and was shown to be effective in improving skin appearance.
What are the side effects?
In clinical studies, the side effects associated with Lytera® were mild and included redness, tingling and dryness. A temporary warm, tingling sensation may occur immediately after application.
How long will it take before I see results?
In clinical studies, improvements were seen in as early as 4 weeks. For best results, use sunscreen daily and avoid sun exposure.
Can I use Lytera® if I’m pregnant?
We do not recommend using Lytera® while pregnant, lactating or planning on becoming pregnant.
Apply twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin and prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen. Lytera can be applied to the entire face, neck, chest or other affected areas.
Caution: Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate- A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- Niacinamide-Vitamin B3 improves skin moisturization and helps to enhance the barrier function of the skin. Helps promote even looking skin tone.
- Ethyl Linoleate-Essential fatty acid ester helps promote even looking skin tone and helps support barrier function.
- Squalane-Mimics the lipid content of skin and helps support the skin barrier and is skin’s first line of defense against water loss.
- Retinol-Lipid-soluble vitamin A helps smooth dry, thick and rough skin by enhancing exfoliation. Helps even skin tone.
- Dunaliella Salina Extract-Natural colorless carotenoids of phytoene and phytofluene extracted from unicellular algae. Colorless carotenoids help quench free radicals and brighten the skin.
- Hexylresorcinol-Helps to brighten the skin.
- Tetrapeptide-30-Skin brightening peptide.
- 4-Ethoxybenzaldehyde-Helps even skin tone and brighten skin.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract-Natural extract, rich in glabridin, a highly effective antioxidant with excellent skin brightening qualities.
Schedule Your Consultation Today